Trust Development Plan
Our Strategic Ambitions
All of our academies will:
- Be high performing schools/academies with a reputation for listening to the views of students, parents, and staff to build upon the strengths of the community.
- Have systematic links between primary and secondary to accelerate and optimise improvements in teaching, learning and assessment as well as in community cohesion.
- Have pathways in place to cater for all students of all needs from EYFS to KS5, including a focus upon post-16 accessible education for students with level 2 needs.
- Be great places to work where staff benefit from the very best training, professional development and career opportunities.
- Have concentrated upon succession planning and training for leadership at all levels.
- Have reviewed its Governance structure to ensure it is fit for purpose, overseen by the Board of the Trust, again which will be reviewed to ensure compliance with the most recent guidance and growth of the Trust.