Alternatively to apply to a vacancy, please print the relevant application form below and send your completed application form to:
Attn: Ms C Gecsoyler
Barnhill Community High
Or email your completed application form to email@example.com
Currently we have the following vacancy:
Senior Data Officer
To start ASAP
Term Time only +5 INSET Days (39 Weeks)
Are you ambitious and passionate about Data and looking for a new challenge to work in our Data department? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre and enthusiastic Senior Data Officer to join our department. Middlesex Learning Partnership is a fantastic place to work We’d love you to come and join us!
You will be supporting the Data function across our two fantastic primary schools.
Purpose of Post:
- To work with the Trust Data Manager, to raise educational standards by managing and administrating the Primary data using Target Tracker and Excel data trackers.
- To support different staff - including helping the staff to specify appropriate and precise requirements - and then producing data and analyses that meet those requirements.
- To produce accurate collection, collation, analysis, and distribution of student data as and when required.
- To manage the primary school data cycle including setting up data collection sheers and helping with analysis of data collections and external results such as SATS.
- To manage the administration of Target Tracker & SIMS.
- To provide effective and timely analysis data analysis to support school improvement.
- To train and support staff in the use of school data and systems if and when required.
- To develop processes and procedures for the management and use of school data and systems.
- To be able to maintain and look after the start and end of Primary school year procedures.
- To provide some support on other areas such as Attendance and maintain the Attendance Dashboards.
- To maintain up to date records on student baselines at primary school level.
- To check teacher data entry and chase correction and/or completion where necessary.
- To export/ import/match data from/to/between systems such Targets Tracker, PIXL and external datasources to ensure data is consistent and up to date in all analysis systems.
To produce and effectively communicate complex data analysis for a range of audiences by:
- Use wide knowledge of data sources and tools to determine the best approach to providing analysis
- Produce data analysis using a range of tools including MS excel, system reports and external analysis sources.
- To support staff to analyse data in their own area of work. This may include providing advice on data sources, analysis approaches and excel coaching.
- To undertake other admin responsibilities as and when required within the post.
- Due to the evolving nature of the school structure all job descriptions may need to be adjusted, through consultation, to meet the needs of the school.
- Middlesex Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Educated to a high standard, ideally degree level
- At least 2 years’ experience working with School data in Primary and Secondary would be an advantage
- High level knowledge and understanding of school data management cycle including Key Stage 2 baselines, target setting, progress tracking and school performance measures.
- Experience in the administration of Target Tracker and SIMS
- Proven ability to interpret analysis requirements and present complex data in accessible formats.
- Excellent ICT skills, including advanced use of Office software
- Ability to analyse data using MS excel including pivot tables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and deal with people at all levels.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail and produce high quality of work.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Willingness to work to further the School’s aims with regard to equal opportunities and raising achievement and work cooperatively towards the aims of the school.
CVs will not be accepted. Please fill in the support application form linked above and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link below.
If you have any queries about this vacancy, please contact the HR department on 0208 8390698 or email: email@example.com
Please note, the MLP reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Middlesex Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please click on the logos below to visit the vacancy pages for our partner schools.